I've never been a chain letter gal - but that was usually because it cost money to send all those stupid letters out. I really liked this virtual chain letter I was "tagged" with by my knitting guru.
The Rules: Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know today so I thought I would reciprocate.they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
1. I am an old show TV junkie, and this is best illustrated by showing what I do during the day:
--When I am stretching in the morning before my run, I watch "Saved by the Bell". I can tell you what episode it is within 15 seconds of watching it!
--When I return from my run and stretch again and also eat breakfast, I watch "Boy Meets World".
--In the evenings, I like to catch "Home Improvement" if I have cut out of work early.
--If I have cut out of work very early, I revel in "Beverly Hills 90210".
--On the weekends when I am working in the office, I catch up on my "Full House" and some more "Boy Meets World".
2. I absolutely, positively, 100% do not like melted cheese. Now this is qualified a bit because I do like Italian dishes like lasagna and manicotti, so I tend to despise most Americans, cheddar, Swiss, and anything else that is not in Italian food. The smell of Hot Pockets heating up in the microwave makes me sick to my stomach and I have to leave the room. Even the way melted cheese looks on a hamburger is disgusting. My future children will only have mac-n-cheese if their father will make it for them!
3. I tend keep to a pretty healthy diet, but there are two things I will never be able to stop enjoying. I take each of them in moderation because I know they are bad for me. But I have learned the key to a healthy diet is to have a few vices:
a) Soda - I have to have one soda a day and diet soda is the most disgusting thing ever created (with the exception of melted cheese).
b) Potato chips - I enjoy potato chips several days out of the week and again none of those fat-free or baked things.
4. I cannot go a week without talking to at least one of my sisters or my parents...I'm much happier if I can talk to all four of them! When I am gone on vacation, relaxing at the beach, without a care in the world, I still have to have contact with my family. I feel like I have to keep up-to-date on what's going on in their lives or I get really agitated. When I can't get a hold of one of them when I need my "fix", I will continue to badger them until one of the finally is able to call me back!!
5. I have a secret (although not anymore) crush on Alan Rickman. He is amazing as a villian, particularly the Sherriff of Nottingham with his threatening spoon and Professor Snape with his fiery wand. But, he can also pull off the broken-hearted and love struck Colonel Brandon who will carry you in his arms through a torrential downpour. YUM!
6. My most prized possession is my sock monkey, Mildred. Every lost piece of stuffing and hole that has been darned is the result of my undying love and devotion to her.
7. I have the most difficult time remembering my husband's birthday. It's not that I get to that day and forget it...I can't remember whether it's June 10th or 11th. The only way I can keep it straight is to think of the other day that wives never forget...our anniversary! We were married on the 10th of July, so I know then that his birthday is the 11th of June. I know, it's backasswards, but it works. However, this is still not automatic for me. I have to stop and consciously run through my mnemonic device!!
I am tagging my blogging sisters Kate and Ann, as well as my cousin Kelli. I will then hop over to MySpace and tag the BFB, Allison, Michael, and Jason.