Saturday, April 14, 2007

Don't Drink the Water

Sorry for the delay in posts. It has been a crazy 2 weeks. Here's a brief run-down of what we've done around here:

1) Knitted furiously for 3 hours every night to try to finish Kate's Clapotis before we went to NC. I didn't get it done, but I showed it to her, so now I can finally share pictures with all of you. These are just a couple to give you an idea...and to show you how Lucy likes to help! I only have about 1/4 of it left to knit up and then I can send it to her.











2) Trip to NC so that we could be godparents to Brandon while Ann and Gabe stood up as Connor's godparents. We also enjoyed the time with the rest of the Trame clan, including an Easter egg hunt for Noah.









3) It all culminated in me coming down with an awful case of the flu. I took 2 days off to rest and what I thought was taking in enough fluids. On the 3rd day I tried to go into work, but ended up at the health center on campus taking in 2 IV bags of fluid. Guess I was doing more sleeping than drinking. I'm much better now and trying to take on as much water as the Titantic.

So, that's what's been going on with us lately. I would like to give out a hint about a future post. Many people, including PhDKnitter, have asked how Jason became so obsessed with Maker's Mark. He and I will be working on trying to uncover this mystery very soon. If any of you have any specific questions you'd like him to answer, drop us a comment and I'll ask the resident expert himself. I know my only question right now for anyone is "Do obsessions ever end?"

3 comments:

Julie said...

That's a good one of Noah! Nothing beats an Easter Egg hunt for one, hehehe! Glad you're feeling better, sounds like you had something awful!

Anonymous said...

I love short newsy blog entries. I can read them before going to work. Thanks for the photos.
MOM

Danko Family said...

Obsessions NEVER end...they only grow stronger!

Eric